Kampala, July 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has today stayed hearing of the offensive communication case...
Kampala, January 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has granted a 50m shillings none cash bail to Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga who has spent over two weeks on remand at Luzira prison. Nsamba is...
Updated:December 15th, 2016 CID Extends activist’s Bond. The Criminal Investigation Department of Kibuli, Kampala has extended the police bond...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.