Kampala, March 27th, 2018; Uganda Communication Commission Executive Director Godfrey Mutabazi has issued fresh guidelines for SIM card acquisition...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Petition to ICT Committee Parliament of Uganda
Dear Hon. Nyakekyo, My Life at a greater risk without a law on DATA PROTECTION My privacy is abused on a daily basis after my personal data was collected during SIM card registration; my bio data gathered while registering for National Identity card; My SIM card has been validated against the National Identification and Registration Authority database. Sign the Petition
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.
- Attorney General snubs court at the conferencing of the cyber law petition
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy
- Unwanted Witness is back in Court challenging Internet shut-down.