Unwanted Witness Uganda sues Ugandan Communication Commission, seeks to uphold Freedom of expression and privacy for Online publishers. ...
Internet Freedoms and Right to Privacy; targeted as Ucc directs blockage to unregistered online publishersadmin, , UW Statements, bloggers, freedom, internet, ISPs, online, privacy, publishers, 0
Kampala, 27th/04/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the apparent illegal efforts to curtail online freedoms through surveillance...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.