Kampala; 28th August, 2018; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply concerned by the repetitive threats being issued by different security agencies...
Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.admin, , UW Statements, expression, freedom, national, online, police, security, Uganda
Kampala, 31st/07/2018; A new report by Unwanted Witness Uganda is raising concerns about the increased enactment and application of...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19