Kampala, 10, May 2017; Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow at Makerere University, who has spent 33 days on...
Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher’s Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two Applicationsmukisa Richard, , Privacy Rights, Nicholas Opio, Pair of buttocks, Stella Nyanzi
Kampala, 26, April, 2017; High Court Judge Elizabeth Kabanda gave three lawyers representing Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19