SHRINKING CIVIC POLITICAL SPACE; Government Seeks To Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act to target civil society foreign funding. Kampala, 08th/01/2016;...
You are here High Court slams HMRC for unlawful concealing of information surrounding export of spyware FinFishermukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, HMRC, NGOs, technology industry
In a damning judgment today the Administrative Court declared that Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) acted unlawfully and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19