Kampala, 18TH/July/2016, Unwanted witness Uganda has petitioned Uganda’s telecom regulator, Uganda communications commission (UCC) calling for an urgent investigation...
admin, , UW Statements, MTN Uganda, MUSEVENI, NRM, TUONGEE, Unwanted Witness, 0
MTN Uganda Must explain circumstances under which it shared personal data of its 10 million subscribers to ruling party...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.