Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
Modify the Data Protection & Privacy Bill, 2015 to make provision for an independent Data Protection Commission – Unwanted Witness Legal Analysis Report.admin, , UW Statements, Data Protection & Privacy Bill, Kampala Uganda, Sim Card Registration, Surveillance, 0
Kampala, 15th/12/2016; The Unwanted Witness and Cluster for Privacy in Uganda welcomes the development of the Data Protection Bill,...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.