Kampala; 28th August, 2018; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply concerned by the repetitive threats being issued by different security agencies...
Internet Freedoms and Right to Privacy; targeted as Ucc directs blockage to unregistered online publishersadmin, , UW Statements, bloggers, freedom, internet, ISPs, online, privacy, publishers
Kampala, 27th/04/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the apparent illegal efforts to curtail online freedoms through surveillance...
Uganda’s Internet is increasingly getting controlled and criminalized; Over 25 Internet users are on trial for online expression.admin, , UW Statements, cyber, freedom, internet, online
Kampala, 18th January 2018, As Uganda joins the rest of the world to commemorate Internet Freedom Day; Unwanted Witness...
Kampala, 22nd /September/2016; the Unwanted Witness welcomes the first ever-free Internet in Uganda however, concerned about the narrowing civic...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19