Kampala, 17th /08/2018; The Unwanted Witness Uganda welcomes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution reaffirming partner states’ obligations...
Ugandan Parliament rejects Government’s Shs 61b Budget request to procure CCTV Cameras and Online registration System.admin, , News Alerts, Anti Terrorism act, cyber security, data, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, Kampala Uganda, Net Neutrality, Parliament, SIM Card Validation, ucc, Uganda communications commission, Uganda's Internet, Unwanted Witness, 0
Kampala, March 22nd, 2018; Parliamentary Committee on Budget has rejected Government’s supplementary budget request of Shs61b (approximately $219,600) meant...
UCC Must Be Held Liable For Compromising Citizens’ Anonymous Communication Leading To Increasing SIM Card Hacking In The Country, Says Unwanted Witnessadmin, , UW Statements, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public, 0
Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.