Kampala, July 3rd, 2018; High court in Uganda has set September 24th 2018 as hearing date for a petition...
Internet Freedoms and Right to Privacy; targeted as Ucc directs blockage to unregistered online publishersadmin, , UW Statements, bloggers, freedom, internet, ISPs, online, privacy, publishers
Kampala, 27th/04/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the apparent illegal efforts to curtail online freedoms through surveillance...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition