Kampala, July 24th 2018; Ugandan media is a washed with concerns of scratch card phase out as the deadline...
mukisa Richard, , News Alerts, Africell, Airtel, Illegal Internet disruption, K2, MTN UG, UCC in Court, Uganda ISPs, Uganda ISPs in Court
Kampala November 23rd, 2016; Unwanted Witness Uganda has sued Ugandan government and 8 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for violating...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition