Geneva, 1st/July/2016, the United Nations Human Rights Council has unanimous condemned Internet shutdowns which occurred in Uganda during 2016...
23rd/9/2015 By Emmy Ojara Nwoya Ivan Opiyo a 22 year old born of Got-Nguu village in Purongo sub county...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19