Kampala, May 22nd, 2017; High Court in Kampala has today adjourned hearing of the social media suit filed by...
Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher’s Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two Applicationsadmin, , Privacy Rights, Nicholas Opio, Pair of buttocks, Stella Nyanzi, 0
Kampala, 26, April, 2017; High Court Judge Elizabeth Kabanda gave three lawyers representing Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow...
Kampala, 19th April 2017; Prime Minister Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda has directed telecom regulator, Uganda Communication Commission (UCC) to extend...
Kampala, 7th/April/2017; Parliament of Uganda yesterday, 6th April 2017, endorsed government amendments to the Uganda Communications amendment bill 2016,...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Petition to ICT Committee Parliament of Uganda
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.
- Attorney General snubs court at the conferencing of the cyber law petition
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy
- Unwanted Witness is back in Court challenging Internet shut-down.