What’s Going On? There’s no such thing as free Internet. When your mobile operator offers you free data in...
“Everyone deserves to be connected to a FAST Internet — one which is Fast, Affordable, Safe and Transparent. Nowhere is...
Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni was sworn in today (May 12) for his fifth term amid military jets, congratulatory African leaders,...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Petition to ICT Committee Parliament of Uganda
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.
- Attorney General snubs court at the conferencing of the cyber law petition
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy