We all know that the NSA uses word games to hide and downplay its activities. Words like “collect,” “conversations,” “communications,” and...
The global surveillance industry is a monstrous thing. Repressive regimes are now routinely acquiring powerful surveillance technology from private...
Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion & protection of the right to freedom of opinion & expressionmukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet
The private sector’s role in the digital age appears pervasive and ever-growing, a driving force behind the greatest expansion...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition