Originally posted at Wired FOR THE PAST year, Apple has touted a mathematical tool that it describes as a solution to a...
The European Union’s new data privacy rules will make companies worldwide clean up their online security.admin, , Global Right on Internet, Digital Security, Online Security, privacy, 0
Sweeping reforms are set to take charge of European consumers’ online privacy and data concerns next spring, but the...
admin, , Global Right on Internet, Freedom of speech in Uganda, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, the Untold Story, Uganda, 0
Originally published by CRD During the last decade, several laws that impinge on Internet freedom have been adopted in...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.