Originally posted at Wired FOR THE PAST year, Apple has touted a mathematical tool that it describes as a solution to a...
The European Union’s new data privacy rules will make companies worldwide clean up their online security.mukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, Digital Security, Online Security, privacy
Sweeping reforms are set to take charge of European consumers’ online privacy and data concerns next spring, but the...
mukisa Richard, , Global Right on Internet, Freedom of speech in Uganda, Internet Shutdowns Uganda, the Untold Story, Uganda
Originally published by CRD During the last decade, several laws that impinge on Internet freedom have been adopted in...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Uganda’s judicial system: Virtual courts are here but no laws to regulate them
- Unwanted Witness Petition Challenging UCC’s Directive For Mandatory Registration Of Online Publications
- Unwanted Witness Petitions Court Over Online Licenses
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19