Privacy International’s new report, For God and My President: State Surveillance in Uganda, exposes the secret surveillance operation and the government’s...
REPORT ON THE PROCUREMENT OF EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION SYSTEM (NSIS) /THE NATIONAL ID PROJECTmukisa Richard, , Blog
Report of the committee on defence and internal affairs on the inquiry into the procurement of equipment for the...
By Solomon Lubambula As the country gears up for 2016 general elections, concerns of upholding citizens’ freedom of expression...
With the advancement of technology, more organizations are using computers to store and process personal information. Databases maybe...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition