During early years of internet penetration in Uganda, many if not all Ugandans who had access to the internet...
mukisa Richard, , Blog, #FunguaMacho, Digital Rughts, privacy, Sim Card Registration, Surveillance in Uganda, Uganda, Uganda Media Centre, Wak to work
By the Unwanted Witness Uganda has experienced decades of civil strives especially as a result of power struggling during...
mukisa Richard, , Blog, facebook, internet freedoms, Internet.org, Net Neutrality, Uganda's Internet
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition