SHRINKING CIVIC POLITICAL SPACE; Government Seeks To Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act to target civil society foreign funding. Kampala, 08th/01/2016;...
By the Unwanted Witness Uganda has experienced decades of civil strives especially as a result of power struggling during...
By the Unwanted Witness When Mark Zuckerberg, the founder and CEO of Facebook announced the launch of internet.org on...
Ugandan government deployed FinFisher spyware to ‘crush’ opposition, track elected officials and media in secret operation during post-election protests, documents revealadmin, , Blog, 0
Privacy International’s new report, For God and My President: State Surveillance in Uganda, exposes the secret surveillance operation and the government’s...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Petition to ICT Committee Parliament of Uganda
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.
- Attorney General snubs court at the conferencing of the cyber law petition
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy