Kampala, July 3rd, 2017; Buganda road court magistrate Gladys Kamasanyu has today stayed hearing of the offensive communication case...
Unwanted Witness Condemns the criminal use of citizens’ bio data & calls on gov’t to formulate safeguards to protect lives and property.mukisa Richard, , UW Statements
Kampala, 26th/06/2017; the Unwanted Witness Uganda is saddened by the continuous sharing of Ugandans’ bio data with private telecom...
Unwanted Witness and 22 international organisations petition Mali Presidency over internet shutdown.mukisa Richard, , News Alerts, #Keepiton, Internet shutdown in Mali
Kampala, 20th/06/2017; the Unwanted Witness Uganda together with 22 International Organisations have delivered a joint open letter to Mali...
Unwanted Witness Uganda calls for Investigation of ICT Minister to protect Parliament’s oversight mandate.mukisa Richard, , UW Statements
Kampala, 23rd/05/2017; the Unwanted Witness-Uganda is calling for an independent investigation into the misconduct and behavior of the minister for Information Communication...
Kampala, 19th May 2017; Government has directed all telecom companies operating in Uganda to implement its directive to switch-off...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition