It’s approximately seven months ever since Uganda launched its multi-billion facial recognition surveillance system but generally women don’t feel...
Unwanted Witness Condemns Security’s Forceful Acquisition of Computer, Phone and email Passwords of Detained Journalists.mukisa Richard, , UW Statements
Kampala 28/November/2017, the Unwanted Witness Uganda condemns security agencies’ illegal acquisition of communication passwords for detained Red Pepper directors...
Kampala 27/October/2017, the Unwanted Witness Uganda commends the telecommunication regulator, Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) for involving consumers during MTN...
Unwanted Witness-Uganda Condemns Government’s Open Surveillance Which is an Infringement on Citizens’ Privacy.mukisa Richard, , UW Statements, Action Aid, GLISS Uganda
Kampala; 22nd September, 2017; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply troubled by the extreme invasion of both personal and institutional data...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition