Kampala, 20th June 2017; Dr Stella Nyanzi, a research fellow at Makerere University received temporary relief following a bid...
Unwanted Witness and 22 international organisations petition Mali Presidency over internet shutdown.admin, , News Alerts, #Keepiton, Internet shutdown in Mali, 0
Kampala, 20th/06/2017; the Unwanted Witness Uganda together with 22 International Organisations have delivered a joint open letter to Mali...
Unwanted Witness Uganda calls for Investigation of ICT Minister to protect Parliament’s oversight mandate.admin, , UW Statements, 0
Kampala, 23rd/05/2017; the Unwanted Witness-Uganda is calling for an independent investigation into the misconduct and behavior of the minister for Information Communication...
Kampala, 4th/05/2017; The Unwanted Witness Uganda is opposed to government’s intensified surveillance scam without regulations to deter misuse and...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Petition to ICT Committee Parliament of Uganda
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.
- Attorney General snubs court at the conferencing of the cyber law petition
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy
- Unwanted Witness is back in Court challenging Internet shut-down.