Kampala, August 3rd, 2018; A Chinese technology firm, Huawei has supplied 900 surveillance CCTV cameras to Uganda government out...
Unwanted Witness Condemns Security’s Forceful Acquisition of Computer, Phone and email Passwords of Detained Journalists.admin, , UW Statements, 0
Kampala 28/November/2017, the Unwanted Witness Uganda condemns security agencies’ illegal acquisition of communication passwords for detained Red Pepper directors...
Unwanted Witness-Uganda Condemns Government’s Open Surveillance Which is an Infringement on Citizens’ Privacy.admin, , UW Statements, Action Aid, GLISS Uganda, 0
Kampala; 22nd September, 2017; Unwanted Witness-Uganda, is deeply troubled by the extreme invasion of both personal and institutional data...
Kampala, September 15th, 2017; Uganda’s telecommunications regulator, Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) has directed social media account managers and administrators...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition
- The state of Digital Rights in Uganda. Repression on the internet sprouted in 2018
- Uganda’s Mass Surveillance at odds with Human Rights Standards, says Unwanted Witness.
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Parliament’s move to Pass the Data Protection and Privacy Bill, 2015.
- The Rise of Data Exploitation by Uganda’s Telecom Companies.