Unwanted Witness Condemns the Use of Mobile Phones to commit Crime and Calls for Dialogue among Stakeholders. Kampala, 1st/03/2018;...
UCC Must Be Held Liable For Compromising Citizens’ Anonymous Communication Leading To Increasing SIM Card Hacking In The Country, Says Unwanted Witnessadmin, , UW Statements, bill, data, Parliament, privacy, protection, public
Kampala, 16th/02/2018; the Unwanted Witness Uganda wants Uganda Communication Commission to account for the increasing SIM Card hacking currently...
Kampala, February 7th, 2018; Parliament of Uganda has finally opened up to the public to submit their views on...
Uganda’s Internet is increasingly getting controlled and criminalized; Over 25 Internet users are on trial for online expression.admin, , UW Statements, cyber, freedom, internet, online
Kampala, 18th January 2018, As Uganda joins the rest of the world to commemorate Internet Freedom Day; Unwanted Witness...
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Facial recognition Systems: Ugandan women Wary
- Unwanted Witness Welcomes Uganda’s Data protection law, Calls for enforceable regulations
- High Court Sets Judgement date for Internet Shutdown.
- Unite: Digital Rights advocates advised ; Digital Rights Workshop By Unwanted Witness In Partnership With Article 19
- Stop Persecution of online journalists, says Unwanted Witness.
- Social Media Tax : Are Human Rights Winning?
- Attorney General given one-month ultimatum in the Anti- Computer Misuse Act Petition