This the archive page for Unwanted Wintness that show all archives according to how we write the articles and helps you to find the previous written on categories and pages.
Last 10 Posts
- Post effects of #AIGPKaweesi Murder; citizens’ enjoyment of fundamental freedoms at the blink of degeneration
- President Museveni’s directive to roll out SPY cameras without an enabling law will endanger more lives
- HOW UNWANTED WITNESS’ PROJECT IS REVAMPING UPCOUNTRY FREELANCE JOURNALISM
- Three challenges for the web, according to its inventor
- Ugandan social media activist’s legal team insists on constitutional interpretation
- Court sets hearing date for social media shutdown lawsuit.
- Unwanted Witness petitions speaker of Parliament over amendments to the Communications Act.
- Uganda’s poor human rights record negatively impacts on Kampala lawyer’s law suit in Ireland
- GoU Tables Amendments to the Anti-Terrorism Act, 2002 (as amended 2015).
- Uganda Police unleashes new method of spying
Most Popular Tags:
- #FunguaMacho Africell A growing number of governments Anti Terrorism act cyber security Data Protection Data Protection & Privacy Bill Department for Economic digital forensics facebook Free Internet Human humanrights IGF internet Internet.org internet freedoms Internet Shutdowns Uganda journalists Kampala Uganda malware MTN Uganda MUSEVENI Net Neutrality NGOs non-governmental NRM privacy Renew representatives Sim Card Registration Social Media Shutdown sophisticated spyware Surveillance Surveillance in Uganda Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga technology industry TUONGEE Turkey Uganda Uganda's Internet UN Unwanted Witness URA introduces taxes on data
Archives by Category:
- Black Monday
- Global Right on Internet
- Governance and accountability
- Internet Values
- Media tools every where
- Monitoring and documenting
- News Alerts
- Our Land, Our lives
- Project Results
- UW Report
- UW Statements