This the archive page for Unwanted Wintness that show all archives according to how we write the articles and helps you to find the previous written on categories and pages.
Last 10 Posts
- Fiery Judge Puts MUK researcher's Three Lawyers On Heels; Allots Them Five Minutes To Make Argument For Two Applications
- Government Hinds to civic pressure extends SIM Card Validation to 19th May 2017.
- Sharing Citizens’ Biometric data from National ID with telecom companies is intended to seal a plot for mass surveillance,
- Dr Stella Nyanzi Remanded to Luzira Maximum Prison
- Journalist Kidnapped and forced to delete her Facebook posts.
- UCC Act compromises further the regulator’s independence
- Uganda’s Spear News pulled down
- Parliament oversight role over Uganda Communication Commission scrapped off.
- Government Loses Key Clause as Parliament Passes the Anti-terrorism (Amendment Bill 2017)
- Journalist receives death threats for supporting Nyanzi’s critical views
Most Popular Tags:
- #FunguaMacho Africell A growing number of governments Anti Terrorism act cyber security Data Protection Data Protection & Privacy Bill Department for Economic digital forensics Dr Stella Nyanzi facebook Free Internet Human humanrights internet Internet.org internet freedoms Internet Shutdowns Uganda Kampala Uganda malware MTN Uganda MUSEVENI Net Neutrality NGOs non-governmental NRM Pair of buttocks privacy Renew representatives Sim Card Registration Social Media Shutdown sophisticated spyware Surveillance Surveillance in Uganda Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga TUONGEE Turkey Uganda Uganda's Internet Uganda Communication Commission Uganda communications commission Unwanted Witness URA introduces taxes on data
Archives by Category:
- Black Monday
- Global Right on Internet
- Governance and accountability
- Internet Values
- Media tools every where
- Monitoring and documenting
- News Alerts
- Our Land, Our lives
- Project Results
- UW Report
- UW Statements