This the archive page for Unwanted Wintness that show all archives according to how we write the articles and helps you to find the previous written on categories and pages.
Last 10 Posts
- Ailing Judge Fails To Review Internet Shut-Down Case
- Uganda’s facial recognition technology threatens Privacy
- Unwanted Witness is back in Court challenging Internet shut-down.
- Privacy, Digital Rights and Safety: How Safe Is the Information You Exchange Online?
- Ugandan Security Agencies Must Desist From Curtailing Internet Freedom
- UN Council Reaffirms Online Rights and Freedoms
- Chinese Firm Supplies 900 Surveillance Cameras to Uganda.
- Cyber Laws Cloaked under National Security have created fertile ground for arbitrary violation of Internet Freedom.
- Ucc’s Ban On Airtme Scratch Cards Threatens Free Access To Information
- Uganda - High Court Sets Hearing date for a petition challenging clamp on online Publishers.
Most Popular Tags:
- #FunguaMacho act Africell Anti Terrorism act bill Computer court cyber security data digital forensics facebook freedom internet internet freedoms Internet Shutdowns Uganda Kampala Uganda misuse mobile MTN Uganda MUSEVENI Net Neutrality NGOs online Pair of buttocks Parliament petition phones police privacy protection public publishers Sim Card Registration SIM Card Validation Social Media Shutdown Stella Nyanzi Surveillance Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga terrorism ucc Uganda Uganda's Internet Uganda communications commission UN Unwanted Witness
Archives by Category:
- Black Monday
- Global Right on Internet
- Governance and accountability
- Internet Values
- Land Rights Back Up
- Media tools every where
- Monitoring and documenting
- News Alerts
- Our Land, Our lives
- Project Results
- UW Report
- UW Statements