This the archive page for Unwanted Wintness that show all archives according to how we write the articles and helps you to find the previous written on categories and pages.
Last 10 Posts
- Uganda’s poor human rights record negatively impacts on Kampala lawyer’s law suit in Ireland
- GoU Tables Amendments to the Anti-Terrorism Act, 2002 (as amended 2015).
- Uganda Police unleashes new method of spying
- UG's Most threatening Cyber laws to freedom of expression & privacy online named
- Online activist gets Bail as Prosecution parades two witnesses.
- HRDs in Uganda fear for Govt’s persecution as a result of state secret surveillance - UW Preliminary report findings
- Court charges an online activist with libel and offensive communication, remanded to prison.
- Modify the Data Protection & Privacy Bill, 2015 to make provision for an independent Data Protection Commission - Unwanted Witness Legal Analysis Report.
- Nebbi Blogger is receiving life-threatening messages
- Police Confiscates mobile phone, arrest and detain activist over a Facebook post.
Most Popular Tags:
- #FunguaMacho Africell A growing number of governments Anti Terrorism act cyber security Data Protection Data Protection & Privacy Bill Department for Economic digital forensics facebook Free Internet HMRC Human humanrights IGF internet Internet.org internet freedoms Internet Shutdowns Uganda journalists Kampala Uganda malware MTN Uganda MUSEVENI Net Neutrality NGOs non-governmental NRM privacy Renew representatives Sim Card Registration sophisticated spyware Surveillance Surveillance in Uganda Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga technology industry TUONGEE Turkey Uganda Uganda's Internet UN Unwanted Witness URA introduces taxes on data
Archives by Category:
- Black Monday
- Global Right on Internet
- Governance and accountability
- Internet Values
- Media tools every where
- Monitoring and documenting
- News Alerts
- Our Land, Our lives
- Project Results
- UW Report
- UW Statements