This the archive page for Unwanted Wintness that show all archives according to how we write the articles and helps you to find the previous written on categories and pages.
Last 10 Posts
- Unwanted Witness-Uganda Condemns Government’s Open Surveillance Which is an Infringement on Citizens’ Privacy.
- UCC’s Internet censorship Letter is intended to kill the Internet,
- UCC Threatens Social Media users As Constitutional Age Limit Debate goes online.
- The systematic Trend by Uganda Government to Conduct Open Online Surveillance is Alarming
- MTN Subscribers to be deactivated before the deadline as over 4million SIM Cards face Deactivation.
- MTN Subscribers to be deactivated before the deadline
- MPs on the ICT committee disagree over SIM deactivation as deadline roams.
- The European Union’s new data privacy rules will make companies worldwide clean up their online security.
- Conducting uncensored surveillance on Ugandans by Chinese’ violates International privacy standards.
- Court Adjourns Dr. Nyanzi’s case
Most Popular Tags:
- #FunguaMacho #Keepiton Africell Anti Terrorism act cyber security Data Protection Data Protection & Privacy Bill David FK Mpanga digital forensics Dr Stella Nyanzi facebook Free Internet internet Internet.org internet freedoms Internet shutdown in Mali Internet Shutdowns Uganda Kampala Uganda MTN Uganda MUK DON MUSEVENI Net Neutrality NGOs NRM offensive Communication Pair of buttocks Presidential Age Limit privacy Robert Kabushenga Privacy Rwakafuuzi & Co. Advocates Sim Card Registration SIM Card Validation Social Media Shutdown Stella Nyanzi Surveillance Surveillance in Uganda Swaibu Nsamba Gwogyolonga TUONGEE Uganda Uganda's Internet Uganda Communication Commission Uganda communications commission Unwanted Witness URA introduces taxes on data Web Foundation
Archives by Category:
- Black Monday
- Global Right on Internet
- Governance and accountability
- Internet Values
- Media tools every where
- Monitoring and documenting
- News Alerts
- Our Land, Our lives
- Project Results
- UW Report
- UW Statements